For Sale: 135 gallon tank Long Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bshenanagins

Aquarium Advice Addict
Selling my 135 I got last fall. I'm about to acquire a 210 so I want to sell this to pay for that one. I have it up on craigslist for $175 but ill sell for $135 to you guys. It's the TANK ONLY, no stand, no filter, no heater, etc. I'm located on Long Island, local pick up only. Thanks

Attachments

• image-3884593601.jpg
    image-3884593601.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 182
hm pretty interesting let me ask my dad and get permission because he always goes to work in different parts of long island

hm pretty interesting let me ask my dad and get permission because he always goes to work in different parts of long island

I still have it so just let me know soon! I keep getting interest but they are complaining there's no stand. Grow up I wouldn't be selling for $150 with a stand, nutjobs.

Build a stand for it lazy..jk. Can you deliver near by I'd try posting in other Craigslists near by. Or drive it out to chicago I'll give you $200

Build a stand for it lazy..jk. Can you deliver near by I'd try posting in other Craigslists near by. Or drive it out to chicago I'll give you $200

Lol if I build a stand its going up for $200 or more. Yeah I've offered to deliver it and I'd say Chicago is my limit haha

Haha okay. You don't have a club on the island do you?
I looked into it, idts. The closest is NJ that was East Coast Cichlid's like I mentioned. I'll have to see if any members are located nearby on the Island I just haven't been able to check

Back
Top Bottom