150w HQI Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
Would any one be intrested in trading or buying a 150w HQI light heres what i have to offer.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...y~FILTFIMHMMMDMLM2~category~20in~vendor~.html

i would be willing to trade for some LR or some frags and some plants or can purchess it.

It is used. about 2 year old has newer bulb only about 2months old. all the leds and seals are in great shape. i think i also have the hanging kit as well. i can post a pic later if some one would like to see.

i looking to sell or trade to help with cost of new light.

thanks
FrogSpawn

i dont know of a price.. have not really thought of a price.. i just want you to understand this light is a 150w not 250w. i could let it go for a 100 bucks plus shipping. i just looking to get some clean up critters. let me know what you think of the price..

What kind of clean up critters? I could trade you some snails, hermits, shrimp, and emerald crabs as a trade for your light.

You think this light would be too much for a 10G? lol.. if not.. ill buy it from ya

Back
Top Bottom