155g reef tank Complete w/livestock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm not sure I really want to do this yet. It'll depend on the buyer and how we might be able to do any transfer of this completely set up and running tank. Gotta be close enuf to move with minimal to no impact on livestock.

200+ lbs of live rock, 3" sand bed, coral (i'll list if needed), fish, inverts, refugium/sump (miracle mud), Aqua C 180 skimmer, 37g FW top-off tank with JBJ auto top off (all enclosed under the cabinet), Coralife Aqua pro light (3x150 mh & 4x96 actinic), twin tunze Phs.....and lots more. 155 AGA rr tank (bow) with black Oceanic oak stand.

I won't discuss price unless someone realistically contacts me about this setup

Like I said, I'd really be more prone to let this go if a real oportunity came up. Kinda on the fence now. :?

Just bought a fishing boat and my time is not what it used to be for this tank. On top of that, the kids are getting older and no one takes any interest in it any longer - I still maintain I kinda did it for them. Anyway, 5 yrs away from retirement and re-arranging my time and interests these days (as in fishing boat) 8)

I'm moving in a few months (well, soon as I find a house) and will then be looking to setup a SW. Maybe I'll get ahold of you then, as I'm not toooo far away.

Back
Top Bottom