For Sale or trade: 16 oz. (1 pound) Brine Shrimp Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Selling a new, unopened pack of Ocean Nutrition vacuum packed brine shrimp eggs. Give me a good offer and I can pay for shipping.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409462492.801653.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Offer me something really. I know these hatchable eggs go for a good amount at retail pricing though. I'm into all types of fish (Fresh, salt, Cichlids, brackish, pond fish), inverts (FW shrimp, SW shrimp, crabs, coral, anemones, snails), and I have a sweet spot specifically for Endler's Livebearers, very nice Betta Splendens specimens, Celestial Pearl Danios, and German Blue Rams.

I also love plants and branches of live rock.

I'd also be interested in some used LED fixtures (fresh or saltwater), a used CO2 system, nano tanks (really just implies 1-5 gallon tanks) as long as they have the lights and filtration.

If you have something you'd like to offer that I don't have listed here, don't be afraid. I absolutely love offers!

Ideally I'd like to ship the entire package to one person because it will preserve the freshness of the eggs rather than breaking the seal. I know this is difficult to do since a package this big can be worth a bit.

So in conclusion, beautiful fish or inverts, plants, hardware (NANO TANKS PLEASE :D), or offers!

I have nano tanks but they are really hard to ship lol. I have black moscow guppies (their not endlers but close enough) , also a mustard gas female hmpk i bred, and pumkins shrimps (FW), and opae ulae (Brackish shrimp)

Pm me with a combo offers aluka, and I'd love some pictures and more info on the nanos and the fish :D

90% hatch rate, and all I know is that it's an insanely high amount of eggs.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom