2 1/2 gallon holding tank IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poppy828

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 2 1/2 gallon holding tank from Airwaterice that I am not using. It is pressurized and works fine. I ran some water in it last night and then out this morning to check it as it has been sitting for a few weeks with no use.

They sell for $69 plus shipping on there site. I will do it for $60 shipped in the U.S.

Thanks for your time,

Todd

Would you mind explaining how it would work with a RO/DI? I just have the reg blue line coming out of my Aquasafe unit.

Well you can use it 2 ways.

1. Run a line to the tank from your RO filter and use it for drinking water.

2. Run a line from the DI filter and use it for your tank.

I used mine for drinking water 95% of the time. I made my DI water and ran it to a 60g stock tank I have for my tank. I have used it to hold tank water if I need another couple of gallons and did not have room in the stock tank or 5g buckets. The tank itself has a ball valve to open and close.

Hope that helps. If you have anymore questions just ask.

Thanks,

Todd

I just meant hookup wize. Do I need anything else besides the tank and teh lines it came with? Also does it auto shutoff when full? If so how?

Hook up wise is straight forward as mentioned. Straight from the RO or Di filter. The tank does not have an automiatic shutoff valve. Depending on what brand of RO/DI filter you have you may have one on there. That will shut the water off and keep it from flowing.

Hopefully that answers your questions? If not please let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

Back
Top Bottom