Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-29-2015, 12:24 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

2 Large Engineer Gobies

I am inheriting a 125 gallon Saltwater setup complete with two large Engineer Gobies and one large Puffer, and I am not quite ready for the care level needed for this tank. I found a good reliable home for the puffer but they don't have room for the Gobies as well without overstocking their tank. I have to double check if my buddy is interested in the live rock or not but I'd be happy to give those as well to a person who knows salt well and will take good care of them. I live in Scappoose, OR which is about 30 mins from Portland. Unfortunately I don't know anything about shipping fish so it would have to be local pick up only. If someone is willing to come pick them up, I am willing to give them for free. I just want them going to someone who is going to take good care of them. Their current owner says they are 10-12" at this point. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance to check them out.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

I unfortunately dont have any room. But i would be very interested in the live rock if you could ship just the rock. I am ndw to the salt game and can use all the rock i can get right now. Let me know how much you would like. If not thanks anyway and gl!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tags
gobi, gobie, gobies, large

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com