For Sale or trade: 2 plant packages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strokinbyeu

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have 2 plant pakages for sale. wanting $15 each (shipping included) but willing to deal so hit me up

1 has a big wisteria and 2 tall water sprits all three around 12in tall. and a plant i dont know the name of, but it to is about 12 in tall and has long red leafs on each stem.(1st 3pics)

the 2nd package has 3 wisteria stems about 5-6in tall, and 5 stems of water sprit.(2 pics in next post)

both packages can come with a ball of jave moss thats bigger than a golf ball. or if someone wants the jave moss ill sell them $1 each plus shipping

Attachments

• plants1.jpg
    plants1.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 79
  • plants2.jpg
    plants2.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 86
  • plants3.jpg
    plants3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 98
strokinbyeu said:
i have 2 plant pakages for sale. wanting $15 each (shipping included) but willing to deal so hit me up

1 has a big wisteria and 2 tall water sprits all three around 12in tall. and a plant i dont know the name of, but it to is about 12 in tall and has long red leafs on each stem.(1st 3pics)

the 2nd package has 3 wisteria stems about 5-6in tall, and 5 stems of water sprit.(2 pics in next post)

both packages can come with a ball of jave moss thats bigger than a golf ball. or if someone wants the jave moss ill sell them $1 each plus shipping

What are those white spots in the third picture?

Back
Top Bottom