26 Gal bow front.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am wanting to sell my 26 gal bow front. Tetra pro II filter with heater, acrilic tank, hood light (standard flourensent), stand (all wood with door) ( I added a back to it and a hasp to the front to keep grandbabies out). come with new pack of filters. Just ordered. In eastern Tenn. Asking $250.00 or best offer. (within reason).

I made a mistake, Not 250.00. Can't type with the grandbaby beating the keys. lol I am asking $200.00

Some one must want this beatiful 26 gal Tank. My wife said I can't get anymore tanks so I'm stuck with an upgrade :lol: . I want to get a bigger tank for this spot. :wink:

I got pictures if you are interested. I really need to upgrade. If you are close I'll even throw in 2 of the occupants (2 dalmation mollies).

This would have been perfect for me, I really need to upgrade my FW tank for my Orandas. Unfortunately all my funds have gone into my SW setup and two I don't have anyway to pick it up. :(

I forgot to add that you could always try eBay. I'm sure you can find someone out there in eBayland.

Well I decided to keep it and make a "mini" sw out of it. I think it will look good with 30 to 35 lbs of lr and a couple of small fish. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom