29 gallon stand, hood, pc lights, fuge for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
HI folks!

We've got some stuff for sale. Listed below:
29g tank stand w/ hood (and fans)
55W PC 10K bright white bulb w/ wiring & ballast
55W PC Actinic bulb w/ wiring & ballast
both PC lights are Hamilton straight pin
computer power supply (mounted in the stand for the fans in the hood)
CPR HOB Refugium 24" model (24"x4"x12")

Pictures of stand & when it was set up is included
All of this can be yours for $200 (or BO). We're not going to ship it, it'll cost way too much. We're located in Southern California (Orange County)
Contact us if you're interested!

There's a change in this. The PC lights & ballasts are no longer included. The updated list now is this:

29g tank stand w/ hood (and fans)
computer power supply (mounted in the stand for the fans in the hood)
CPR HOB Refugium 24" model (24"x4"x12")

The updated price is $75 (or BO).

Thanks!

The refugium is not the same as a skimmer. The refugium allows you to cultivate macro algae or/and also increase your copepod population (good for fish or other things that like the copepods for food). The macro algae helps lower nitrates. You could also use the refugium to isolate fish (maybe use as a small nursery).

If you are referring to the refugium, yes it was really designed around a saltwater usage/tank.

Would you sell just refugium? If so, give me a call ***-***-****
Do you have a refugium light for it?

Thanks,
David

Never mind on the fuge. Wife convinced me she can't handle anything over 18 inches.

David

Just an Update, the fuge has been taken and also the lights, the stand and hood went to goodwill. My husband will be PMing the two that are getting the fuge and lights ;)

Back
Top Bottom