29 gallon with stand, light, fish, and magazines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish_doc

Aquarium Advice Freak
found this on a old forum of mine that I probably should get rid of. But I thought I would post it here where there is at least some traffic.

I have a 29 Gallon Aquarium for sale, with a stand, and a light, a bunch of magazines, and if your local to the DFW area, you will get 4 angelfish, 3 pleco's, a red tail shark, a beta, and 3 red eye tetras. My Father was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor, and my mother is blind, so neither of them can drive, or work. and I am the only source of money into the household, and at 19yrs old, it is very hard. I had to drop out of my Firefighting academy just to work to make ends meat around the house, so, I really need the money from this. I am asking $200 or best offer for all of it. Please respond ASAP.

Thanks

Timothy Carroll
Allen, TX

I am always leary when you see sob stories but seeing how you would have to pick it up. This can be checked out if you decide to buy the setup.

If you want to contact him you would have to sign up at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fish_n_hole/
The post is the only one dated Aug 11th. I dont want to post his email here due to spambots.
Like I said I am not promoting the forum since it is inactive and I am considering deleting it.

Please do not respond to me since this is not my aquarium. I will inform him of this place and maybe he will check it out.

I hate to hear about anyones misfortune and it really stinks that he has to sell his tank but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

hope he can sell it soon.

:cry:

Isn't that overstocked for a 29gal??

I hope he finds someone to help him out. You might want to add in the title "DFW"
I would take it if I had the room

Back
Top Bottom