For Sale: 3 CPOs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm selling my 3 Mexican Dwarf Crayfish. I've had them for about 3 months and they are healthy. 2 of them have been berries (so 2 are for sure girls) and the other one, I'm not sure about. I had one I knew was a male, but he died after molting. I'm selling them for $40 including priority shipping. Here's one of the ladies :) http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/Cherokeeluvr/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsbmcsysar.jpg they all have great coloration and are awesome little guys that stay around 2 inches and won't bother shrimp or short finned fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Slightly negotiable, PM me your offers!

Haha na thanks. I don't have that kind of space lol. I'm sure it won't be too hard to find someone who will buy them.

I need to get rid of these as soon as possible. Please give me some offers :)

Do you breed them?

I had a male and I have had berried girls. I had some babies but I accidentally scared her a few days before she should've dropped them, and she dropped them early and they died. And anther time, the fish ate the babies.

Im willing to buy them but Im afraid they wont survive shipping. How far are you from CT?

Im willing to buy them but Im afraid they wont survive shipping. How far are you from CT?

I live in TN. You can get 1 day shipping, but I won't cover the cost of it. They would be shipped in a breather bag with something to hold onto. And in an insulated box.

I'm in Chattanooga, where are you? I'm interested

I'm just outside Nashville

How much without shipping? Also how long can you hold on to them? I know you said you want to get rid of them as quick as possible and my tank is still cycling

How much without shipping? Also how long can you hold on to them? I know you said you want to get rid of them as quick as possible and my tank is still cycling

$30 without shipping. I'd like to get rid of them now.. How long do you need?

Please let me know as soon as you can of you want them or not. If you don't, they are going to their local home tomorrow. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom