3 plant packages for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
iqc4n8.jpg

Java fern package

alot of different java mosses ive collected over the years.

$12 shipped

972ohs.jpg

Misc stem package

$10 shipped

14nlro4.jpg

L. Indica package 18+ stems if trimmed 30+ stems

$12 shipped

3 packages up for sale, will not mix and match, will not split, WILL combine shipping, PM me for details.

Thank you

I can't believe I missed this for this long. I'll take the misc stem package and the L. Indica off your hands. Just rescaped my 30g long and I think the indica would go nice in that tank. Might keep some of the taller ones for my 30g high I just set up. Any chance some discus or gbr fry would end up in them? LOL Just kidding, of course! :)

No discus arent lasting the 3 days only once have they gone wiggler on me and then the yo-yo's saw em and well its a horrific ending for the fry lol. My last Gbr just died of HITH.

the L indica grows like mad in my 210, i was on a 2x weekly trim cycle for those buggers, they look awesome when they start to move across the top.

Darn, It was worth a shot for the fry! :) I had some indica before but when I went on vacation for a week and stopped dosing my plants all got covered in some nasty algae. I think overfeeding (by the fish sitter) had something to do with that outbreak.

I dose extra pottsulf to keep the algae off the surface plants, I dont surface feed either so I couldnt relate to that really.

Hi WhiteDevil,
I am running 330w in a 120 Gallon tank with no co2. Will the java fern package work in that environment?

Thanks,
NovaHeat

I dont see why not, its undemanding and is a low light plant, tuck it under something, I have 640w on my 210 and its in the wide open and grows crazy.

ALL SOLD!

thank you gentlemen,any issues on arrival, PM me and we will go from there.

yes I did include heat packs for each of you.

Back
Top Bottom