For Sale: 3 plant packages must go asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
I have 3 plant packages that I've already pulled out while cleaning and will turn into pond fodder if I don't sell by tomorrow.

Plants may have algae, duckweed, snails, eggs, so dip them if need be-

Shipping is $3

Java moss, larger than a softball sized portion, looks like it'd make about 3 or so baseballs worth, good start to a java wall or carpet $10
img_1942186_0_62b391a9ceea59aca1d0c49e49e52092.jpg

Anacharis, oh blessed anacharis. I needed to pull some of the plants out of my greenwater tub since they were outcompeting the greenwater that I need for my daphnia and fry. Around (25) 10-12" stems of this low demand beauty for $11. I have 2 available, buy all ~50ish for $20 and enjoy your new anacharis jungle.
img_1942186_1_89631ec26bd282e4c46dc15ae3191aa7.jpg

Finally, a ground cover package- At least a dozen or so dwarf sag plants and runners along with 4 blyxa plants. I had to pull these because they were being shaded by a big amazon sword, so some have a little yellowing but are still in good shape.

Only one of this package available. $10 (Extra blyxa plants are $1.50, have 4 or 5 available)
img_1942186_2_a2b988ceb793d8e8bf406c166a10e037.jpg

On a side note, I have a healthy amount of daphnia moina now. I'm going to make a complete list of all the live food cultures I have in a separate listing but until then, I have ~500 live daphnia moina for $15 shipped via priority.

Like I said earlier I'm not holding any plants, if they don't go tonight they can just make their way into the pond. Thanks for looking!

I think it depends a lot on the lighting, in lower light conditions it can get 4-5 inches, it kinda lays over though, but in medium and higher light it seems like it stays around 2-3". When I was pulling it out of my 125 it had made these large mother plants and then it'd have several smaller plants all around it.

You have a pm from me. How much for the 4 or 5 stems of blyxa japonica? Shipping to 30241.

Java moss

PM-d you - Haven't heard anything, is the Java moss gone or did I get it? Please let me know, as well as anything else you might have. Rams horn nice colors or mts? Any other plants, I can use any mid to low light stuff.

Autumnsky said:
PM-d you - Haven't heard anything, is the Java moss gone or did I get it? Please let me know, as well as anything else you might have. Rams horn nice colors or mts? Any other plants, I can use any mid to low light stuff.

I didn't get a pm from you, it may not have gone through. I'll send you one.

Back
Top Bottom