30 Gal SaltWater Set up SALE!!! EbAY <- San Jose - L@@K

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too bad... the LR isn't very "live" though. Always hard to get $$$ for a small SW tank because most hobbiests try to stick to the upper end.

Is there a way to bypass that skimmer and just use the wet/dry? I only ask because I would want to use a different skimmer. I need to know the dimentions before I can consider picking this up. I live in SF, so I could come by soon to pick it up.

Thanks, Brian

first-timer89 said:
Still for sale?

I don't understand you sometimes... every post is either responding to a blantantly old item or it is asking a super obvious question. It is on ebay so obviously it is still for sale. It is for sale through EBAY. If you want to buy it bid on ebay. The link is right there. He is not going to part it while it is listed.

I really want this thing, but I am not going to just bid. I want to make sure this is a decently working system before anything. If it is I'll put the cash in your hand and take the tank on the spot. Please email me at pope1280@hotmail.com.

Brian

EVERYONE STILL FOR SALE.....EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! iF YOU WANT TO BUY IT BID ON EBAY....3 HOURS LEFT.....

I AM SELLING THE WHOLE SETUP ONLY....NO ROCKS NO FILTER ONLY....YOU WANNA BUY IT BUY THE WHOLE THING......

OH MY GOD....THIS IS THE DEAL RIGHT HERE...I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE THAT THIS DEAL IS NOTHING BUT W O W R U SERIOUS?!?!

GURANTEED SATISFACTION...EVERYTHING WORKS.....AGAIN EVERYTHING WORKS......THANKS FOR LOOKING EVERYONE....3 HRS LEFT.....BETTER HOP ON THIS WHILE YOU CAN.......THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom