For Sale: 300 Gallon Lee-Mar Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nsu7

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have decided to part out the following and list the tank equipment afterwards unless a buyer for either the whole package or simultaneous buyers of the two package scenario comes forth first. I am willing to part out all live rock and love stock, in that order. Live Rock first at $0.75 per pound with no inverts on it and $2.00 with inverts. Most of the rock has only essential bacteria to the nitrogen cycle and not too much coralline algae to speak of, but there are definitely patches, and one rock completely beautiful purple with some sort of feather invert completely covering it.

I have a variety of inverts growing on the rock to include zoas, mushrooms, and kenya trees. As soon as the rock is all gone we can start selling the fish. Maroon clowns (must go as a pair) are $20.00 total, The 3 false perculas are $7.00 each, the 1 Scopas Tang is $10.00, and the 2 Blue Green Chromis' are $5.00 each.

After all the Live Rock & Livestock is sold I will consider shipping under the following conditions: Only via a freight shipper for which YOU make all arrangements, coordination, and payments to and for. That is, you pay for the item on eBay / PayPal and take care of your own freight payment and I will allow them access to pack and pickup Package A only AFTER completed purchase and payment via eBay / PayPal. This is the only safe and efficient way for both you and I!

Original Listing:

Well, I gave it a year and I just don't have a blue thumb. Up for sale is my one year old 300 Gallon custom Lee-Mar Tank and all the goodies you could ask for. I have no desire to part this out, in fact I'm not even sure I want to sell it. Between Family, Work, & School I don't have the motivation to tap into this tanks TRUE POTENTIAL, hopefully a seasoned hobbyist will pick up where I am leaving off with this amazing hobby.

So SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. This is over $10,000 worth of supplies and equipment. The ONLY part out I might consider would be a 2 segment part out,

Segment A:
Includes everything EXCEPT the Live Rock / Livestock. That is the: Tank, Stand, ALL Equipment / Supplies listed below & Sump asking $4,500.00

Segment B:
All of the Live Rock and Livestock asking $500.00

Includes:

300 Gallon Custom Built Lee-Mar 96" x 30" x 24" with dual overflows (1 1/2" drains & 1" returns) Featuring Super Clear Low Iron STARFIRE Glass on the FRONT - Scratch Free (I use acrylic cleaning pads on the Mag Float large cleaning square 2" x 2")
Pinecrest Black Custom Matching Stand

90 Gallon Custom Sump With Float Valve for Auto Top-Off
2 x Coralife Super Skimmer 220

Kent 1000 Turbofloater Skimmer
2 x Mag 9.5 Return Pumps
Knopp Calcium Reactor
Pinpoint pH Controller With Powered Co2 Regulator
15 lb Co2 Tank

Pinpoint pH Monitor
Pinpoint Salinity Monitor
4 x Current USA Nova Extreme T5 220 Watt Light Fixtures Thats 880 Watts of Reef Lighting
9 x Maxi Jets & 1 Maxi Jet Wavemaker Timer

5 x 200 Gallon Boxes of Instant Ocean Reef Crystal Salt Mix
1x Bucket of Reef Crystal Salt over half full
2 full containers of new calcium reactor media

Over 400 pounds of Live Rock
Crustaceans, 2 Sand Sifter Star Fish, 1 Red Lankia Star Fish, & One Large Candy Cane Shrimp
4x False Perculas, 2x Maroon Clowns, 2x Blue Green Chromisis, & 1 Scopas Tang

2 Brute Trash Cans (44 & 32 Gallons) rigged with Float Valves and 1/4 Poly Tubing for mixing Saltwater
& a 50 and 20 Gallon Tank for mixing Saltwater

2 DeIonizing Chambers and a box of DI Resin
10-15 Spare NEW T5 Bulbs 10k 12k & Actinic 420 & 460NM

Back
Top Bottom