For Sale: 36" HO T5 4 LAMP AQUARIUM LIGHTING SYSTEM in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luky

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Brand New in the box. Asking $160

Located in San Diego 92127. Will ship for actual cost but prefer a pick up. (I just got a new 150w MH light sytem to use rather than this one and it came in a great shipping box that I can use. I am guessing shipping would be $20-$30). Send me a PM if you are interested.

Wavepoint High Output T5 FLUORESCENT 4 LAMP LIGHTING SYSTEM

Features
• World's Most Advanced Aquatic Lighting System
• 14X Light Amplifying Paradynamic Reflector
• Dual Sealed, High Moisture Resistant Fixture
• Premium UL Listed GFCI Plug
• Sealed Glass Splash Guard
• On/Off Switch
• Ultra-Silent & Energy Efficient
• Includes: 2 SUN WAVE™ Lamps & 2 SUPERBLUE 460™ Lamps

156 watt 36in High Output (4x 39w) T5 4 Lamp Lighting System (Black) 10.25" x 5" x 36"

(With Mounting Legs, Fixture's Height is 3")

Price reduced to $130 + actual shipping costs. (add 3% for paypal).

Yes, it includes mounting "legs" on the ends. You can see them in the pics on the manufacturers website. They are actually quite sturdy and slide on a track to fit them to your tank. (Like my tank is 32.5" long).

I am too new here so I cannot post external links. (been having problems, guess my posts were going into the SPAM filter).

Attachments

• 36in T5 Wave Point light fixture.jpg
    36in T5 Wave Point light fixture.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 36in fixture legs.jpg
    36in fixture legs.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 157
Package is 47"x17.5"x5.5" and 22.5 lbs. Looks like USPS Parcel Post shipping from San Diego 92127 to New Jersy would be $31.78 with $200 insurance (actual cost to replace fixture) & delivery confirmation.

You can use this info to calculate shipping costs to your location if you are interested.

Send me a PM i might be interested.. Im looking for a 36"

Still have a new one available. I used one of these for a couple of weeks on my tank while waiting for a new ballast for my 150w MH light. Worked great with the corals that I have. I even decided that I am going to keep one as a back up...

Back
Top Bottom