Free: 4 Angelfish free to good home-Fort Myers FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mardel

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have four beautiful angelfish currently in a 20 gal. aquarium. We're selling our home and I want the angelfish to go to a good home. They've been raised from dime size to silver dollar size and fed daily with angelfish food and brine shrimp. Two have mated, but the other two--still a ? as to what they are. I have saved 15-1 gallon empty water bottles so can also give you the aquarium water to make the switch easier. No rush! Just thought I would advertise early as this might take awhile to find someone in the area with an aquarium. I'm adding images, at least I'm trying to add images. Mardel

Mardel said:
I have four beautiful angelfish currently in a 20 gal. aquarium. We're selling our home and I want the angelfish to go to a good home. They've been raised from dime size to silver dollar size and fed daily with angelfish food and brine shrimp. Two have mated, but the other two--still a ? as to what they are. I have saved 15-1 gallon empty water bottles so can also give you the aquarium water to make the switch easier. No rush! Just thought I would advertise early as this might take awhile to find someone in the area with an aquarium. I'm adding images, at least I'm trying to add images. Mardel

Would you ship them to Missouri?
I'm really interested if you would ship them to me.

I could also donate them to the local fish store! I was hoping to find someone who can drive over to my house and pick them up! Sorry, but shipping them is not an option.

Mardel said:
I could also donate them to the local fish store! I was hoping to find someone who can drive over to my house and pick them up! Sorry, but shipping them is not an option.

Where are you located?

Good luck finding a new home for them. I would have loved to take them off your hands. I'm in the process of setting up 55g FW Angelfish tank. But I couldn't be further away from you. Well if I was 1 state up, in Washington that would be farther. But I'd say the Pacific Northwest is about as far apart as we could be.
Sorry, wish we weren't so far apart.

Sry didn't realize u had post pics of them, guess they didn't show up on my phone for some reason. Hope u find somewhere for them to go

Back
Top Bottom