46g Aquarium in Pittsburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonsRus

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,
I came to Pittsburgh with my tank to go to grad school, but unfortunately the program was'nt working out so I'm moving to San Diego to go somewhere else. I had planned to take my live rock with me (as well as my setup) but my travel plans have just changed drastically and (in addition to other unfortunate reasons, like the gas prices) It's going to be extremely difficult to take this tank with me.

In other words, I am looking to sell either the entire setup or just the live stuff... hey, even if you want to TAKE the live stuff.

Here's what I have:
46 gallon bowfront glass tank
CPR type protein skimmer
Aquaclear 70 power filter
unbreakable heater: visi-therm stealth
Maxijet 1200 powerhead
Power compact florescent (with a fairly new bulb)
and of course a stand that is stained in a mahogany.

I also have about 24lbs of live rock
one maroon clown ~2.5"
one porc puffer ~3.5"

Please, I'm leaving town on May 13th, if anyone wants my live stuff, that is my first concern. The tank has been great to me and I will miss it.

Thanks for looking
-Kristin

If there is anyone who wants the live stuff, I will give it to them for free.
I'm looking at selling the whole thing for about $500... though price is negotiable.
Thanks.
-Kristin

do you have pictures of the cpr type skimmer and how much will u sell it for and what is shipping to 21046

I'm sorry to hear that grad school didn't work out. If you have no takers for the fish, you could try asking some lfs to take them.

Back
Top Bottom