For Sale: 55 gal tank and stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Travis55

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 55 gal tank and stand. Tank has some chipped corners but holds water 100% no leaks. Stand is in descent shape. Tank would make a good sump. 75 obo. Located in cedar rapids ia. Will trade for stuff too. Fish and corals, lights whatever. Thanks!

Could you do the tank for 45 or 40 dollars. If not that's fine, but I would prefer it. Could you just hold it for likes week or something until I can figure something out? That would be awesome.

bblacrosse said:
Could you do the tank for 45 or 40 dollars. If not that's fine, but I would prefer it. Could you just hold it for likes week or something until I can figure something out? That would be awesome.

Yea. Ill hold it a week or so for 45

Do u plan on driving to iowa to pick up the tank?

well, $45 for tank and stand. Come get this thing! Need some new fish and corals!!!! Please someone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am located in cedar rapids ia. Pm replied, sorry but i cannot ship the tank. Shipping would KILL the deal. Im still looking for any type of trades... corals, fish, powerheads, leds. ANYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom