55 gallon tank with custom stand in Columbus, OH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephmc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 55 gallon tank with a custom stand for sale. The stand is very unique and is made to look like a treasure chest. I have pictures available if you are interested. I also have an Eheim ecco canister filter and a Nutrafin CO2 kit. I do not have any way of transporting the item so anyone interested must be able to transport it. Please e-mail me if you are interested at bradl1 (at) ameritech (dot) net

I also have a 30 gallon tank (this tank has no hood) and a 10 gallon hex available.

[edit by BillyZ]Edited to protect your email address[/edit]

We are asking $250 for the 55 gallon with stand, $ 70 for the filter, and $20 for the CO2 kit, or we would sell the whole setup for $ 300. I can e-mail you pics if you give me your e-mail address. I also have about 10 lbs of aquatic plant soil, and 15-20 lbs of pea gravel I will give for free. For the 30 gallon and the 10 gallon hex, we are asking $20 each. We also have a 16 gallon bowfront with matching cherry wood stand for $100 (OBO).

We are also giving away fish if you are interested

i may be looking for some free fish, but cannot afford any tanks and such, nor have the room

hey ill be checking this off and on for a while today so if ya reply stay close by ill get back with ya, you say your giving them away?

Just wanted to say thanks for the 30 gal tank.

btw, for everyone else that was looking at this ad, the angels look good and the 55 setup is worth the price, just not what I'm looking for right now...

I am lowering the price on the 55 gallon. I am asking $200 for the tank and stand, or $250 for the whole setup. I also have submersible heaters to go along with the 10 and 16 gallon tanks and am still asking the same prices on those. Pictures available. Prices still negotiable.

Back
Top Bottom