For Sale or trade: 60g and stuff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone! I've gotten the green light to go ahead and sell the 60 gallon. I've got TONS of fake plants (some are much more realistic than others) and various woods ranging in all shapes and sizes!
I've also got some equipment that I'm selling as well; if you want pictures of anything just ask!
So here's what I've got **NO shipping as of now, for local pic up only**
•STUFF•
• 6-7 pieces of driftwood. Two moopani (large) one piece my buddy collected by a lake and the rest is Malaysian. Ranging in size (& price) from small to mediumish-large.
• fake plants. A good number are big and very realistic. The rest are just standard fake plants. $3 for the real looking ones and the rest I'll just give em to ya
• Fluval 48" LED light bar. Older model (they've recently put out a new one) but it is truly a fantastic light, not the plant model. $80
• 60gallon tank. Tanks in terrific shape it's the stand that I will be burning. $60
• I also have a marineland emperor 400, if you want it make an offer but like all marinelands its noisy. Willing to donate seeded material if requested!
•FISH•
x2 bonded pair of angels. Silver body with three black stripes (male is around 4-4.5" tall and 2.5" nose to end of caudal fin, female is 3.5-4" tall and about the same length as male) - $15
x3 Ropefish (one is about 13-14" the other two are closer to 10-11") - $35
x7 Colombian tetras (one runt the rest are 1-1.5")- $8
x2 emperor gudgeons (full grown)- $30
x1 L-204 Pleco (approx. 4") - $40
x2 golden rabbit snails. One is big the other is quite smal. $5

How much for all the fake plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How much for all the fake plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a total of 7 real looking ones ranging in sizes from small to smallish medium and jumping up to large (the biggest ones reach the top of my 25" tall tank.)
For the lot I'm holding it at $21 which is a good deal considering the four big ones costed $8-$11... (the others are free to a good home lol)

I've got 3 potential buyers lined up very very close to home, ones looking real good. If you guys want any fish act fast! Everything's still available.

Why are you tearing this whole thing down? So sad to see tanks go. I'd try and make as much money as I could too though.

Why are you tearing this whole thing down? So sad to see tanks go. I'd try and make as much money as I could too though.

Well it's a Phoenix sort of thing. From the ashes of this tank will rise two amazing tanks.
I'm using the money to get my high tech planted 5g set up and I will be putting a 40gbreeder Shellie tank in its place.
Also I can't recycle any of the equipment on it currently due to the nature of the five gallon and planned 40.

Ah ok. I comprendo. Seems like a legit idea.

Yeah one project at a time tho.
•PSA- I will be bitting the bullet in three days and rehoming the fish to a LFS and draining the water. I will hold onto the stuff for a while after but the stand is starting to do scary things...

Back
Top Bottom