For Sale or trade: 60g predator saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Readingexcalibur

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tank and stand /w hood. Stand and hood are professionally made and is wood. Not a petsmart stand. Display tank is 60g and also has a 10g sump underneath. Sump has LR and cheato. Has a PVC overflow. Has a 1400gph power head. Twin marineland LED lights. Also has a Rena xp3 running, set up running bio and carbon only. I do have extra pads of you choose to use them.

About 50 pounds of LR in the display (not pictured). Currently has an antenata lion fish, foxface lo, and a snowflake eel (eel proof top). I have around $1700 invested.

The tank has been running about 7 months now. Just have to many tanks. Would like to get something like $400 Obo for it. Also interested in trading for coral frags, an iPad 2 (for aquarium advice of course), or a cannon or nikon DSLR camera so i can take pics of my saltwater stuff haha.

Thanks for looking. I live in NW las Vegas, just shoot a pm or respond on here and I will respond quickly.

Back
Top Bottom