75 G extablished Salt water tank in CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jnocerin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have an established 75 gallon salt water tank. I have not had fish in it in quite a while, but it is stable. It was a great tank , but I started traveling more for work, so I gave away the fish. It has about 2 inches of live sand and 100 lbs of live rock. Nice lighting system with moonlights. two filters, one heater , dual glass lids and a bunch of other extras. Stand is stained dark wood.

Email for more details or pictures. Located in Southern CT. Willing to sell inexpensively to get it to a good home / recoup space :)

Thanks
Jess

i live next Door, loL probly 2 hr drive. but sadly got no more space for another tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tank1.jpg

Tank2.jpg

I have this 6 pack of filter, plus two more in my other 6 pack. As well as various supplies and test kits.

Tank3.jpg

Forgot I bought this, and never installed it.
Tank4.jpg

View of stand and storage capacity.
Tank5.jpg

Another full view.

Of note I also have a 2 part hood and standard light set, if you wanted to do fresh water instead of salt, came with the tank.

Lighting is Nova Extreme t-5 Fixtures with Lunar Lights, which alone sell for ~ $350

Clearly this is a great package that I willing to give up for very short money, and would be a great deal for anyone. My busy work life is someones luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom