For Sale: 75g tank and misc stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpointer311

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 75g tank with hood, and stand. The hood has 8 fans built in and 2 mh fixtures, reflectors and 2 250w bulbs(not sure if the bulbs are good as i dont have any ballast) 175.00 obo 125.00 without mh stuff

2 mh fixtures, and reflectors and 250w bulbs(unknown bulb condition) 75.00 obo

aquaclear 901 powerhead tested but never used with all attachments- 60 obo

brand new coralvue 175w mh bulb- 40 obo

2 tiny air pumps- 5

brand new pro feed digitial feeder- 45 obo

2 used maxi jet 900s- 30 or 15 ea

penguin 100 hob powerfilter- make offer

One brand new large mag float and used medium- make offer

2 older but new marineland hold fast- 5

new small aquarium therm- best offer

30g sump/refugium with acrylic baffles( ugly silicone job but it works)- 45

lees ultimate gravel vac( i think it is new) 15

8 25lb aquarium gravel bags- 7 per bag or all for 35

or all for 250 firm or will trade for a cpr hob fuge with protein skimmer and light...

pics will be up in a minute

He is located in Orlando daytona area. I already am getting it I think. We agreed on a price and for pick up.

Jpointer would you be willing to meet halfway with it. Say like in the Stuart Ft. Pierce area.

jwsfisher said:
He is located in Orlando daytona area. I already am getting it I think. We agreed on a price and for pick up.

Are you buying everything? I was eyeing the sump myself. Plus im in the orlando/daytona area. :)

I'm trying. Icurrently have a 29 gal marineland eclipse and was looking to upgrade and this looked good to me and it was in my price range. If you want I'll buy it all and sell you the sump later cause I might have an old spare tank that would work instead but I would have to See.

i was wrong the tank is an 80 gallon, price lowered 200 for everything minus the maxi jets

Back
Top Bottom