For Sale: 8" Lungfish!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTFlowerhornLover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have 2 8" lungfish i can no longer house. Accepting offers! Pls see photo below! I will get better photos. Shipping available only express!!! Contact me for more details!

Aquaticsalesplus said:
Have 2 8" lungfish i can no longer house. Accepting offers! Pls see photo below! I will get better photos. Shipping available only express!!! Contact me for more details!

Are those the Australian lungfish?

Acceptong offers right now. I dont know if they are australian or not. Im contactibg my lfs were i got them to find out

Just got off the phone. His response was "australlian lungfish are higly regulated, these are african lungfish"

Anyone who is interested. Pls feel free to make an offer. I have 2 of these guys left. They are awsome! And get pretty big. So please make sure u have the grow out roin

Yeah. I dont wanna really get rid of them. I have one that is 2 1/2 feel (milhouse lol) not for sale. I raised him from 4". These i got at about 6" but i dont have the space anymore this is wht i must rehome them. Milhouse isnt for sale btw! Only the two small 8" ones

Back
Top Bottom