For Sale: 90gal for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jose7878

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 90 gal glass aquarium that is drilled with overflow that is drilled with 2 1" drains
, has 2 return lines that are 3/4 " also drilled , stand and canopy are homemade and comes with a 20 gal that can be turned into a sump. Asking $300

I have a 90 gal glass aquarium that is drilled with overflow that is drilled with 2 1" drains
, has 2 return lines that are 3/4 " also drilled , stand and canopy are homemade and comes with a 20 gal that can be turned into a sump. Asking $300

Do you have pics?

I don't have pics of it clean. But here's a pic of it when I emptied it.

I will post a pic of it tonight after I clean the tank.
img_1874536_0_4abbed1cdbb219000b9d2cfd14163f98.jpg

Heera said:
****. That's great low price.
It's just too bad that I am in west coast canada.

Here setup like yours sells for 300+.

All the low ballers i know u dont want to pay alot but Plz don't insult the man with that price.

It's almost better to hold onto it until someone wants to pay 200$ for it. I would.

Thanx Heera. I couldn't of said it any nicer.

Wow! I wish you were closer to me as I would have taken this the second you posted it for 300. This is exactly what I'm looking for and was about to buy one brand new and THEN get it drilled.

Great deal.

This is the deal of the century! The first time in my life I ever wished I was in NJ!

Back
Top Bottom