For Sale or trade: AI Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

User

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Up for sale is One almost brand new Aqua Illumination Nano

AI Nano

This is one amazing light for a Nano tank! It can be upgraded in the future or combined with other Nanos for larger tanks! Very cool light and I have barely used it! The stand that comes with it requires proper placement and I had good luck having it the correct distance over the tank thanks to my AC110.

Great for growing all kinds of corals!

I originally had this for my 10 gal Coral Only tank, but due to living restrictions, I had to break it down. It really is an awesome light!

Price I am asking is $250.00 with free shipping to the continental US. I am also open to trades of equal or lesser value. Sells for $300.00 new. Less than 2 weeks old and used very little!

I am not desparate to sell it. I can always keep it or return it so this is actually a deal for you! Just wanted to see if anyone needs a great light at a great price!

I am interested in:
-Fluval 405
-Manzanita Root Style Driftwood
-Anything mostly (nothing living though since my tank is not ready)

Questions? Pm me or just post and I will try to respond quickly.

Thanks and have fun!

Attachments

• ai nano 1.jpg
    ai nano 1.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 100
  • ai nano 2.jpg
    ai nano 2.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 113
If I had a sw tank I probably would..but I am all fresh now. Sorry!

Sounda good thanks anyway. What else are u looking for ??? How much would u take for the light??

Read above. I am not too sure on many other things. Looking to buy new for most. $250 works nicely as well.

Decided on what I am looking for. All would require something in addition or a combination of.

Freshwater:
-Tree Root Style Driftwood
-Dry Fertilizer (1lb of ea.: KNO3, KH2PO4, Plantex CSM + Boron)
-Drop Counter + Test Solution

Saltwater:
-25lbs Base Rock for under $80 (Was the Best Deal I found on Ebay)
-Eshopps Protein Skimmer PSK-100H

BOTH:
-1 Fluval 405
-2 Aqueon Pro Heaters 150W
-2 Hydor Koralia Evolution 750s

If you have anyof these and still want this light, let me know. I am pretty set on what I want so far. I am looking for items that are newer/new.

Thanks

The skimmer i have is a reef octopus extreme 160 which are awesome. Let me know if u want thst one

The skimmer i have is a reef octopus extreme 160 which are awesome. Let me know if u want thst one

Wow that is nice! But I wont be having a sump for this tank (a 40 gal), so I couldnt use it...

This item is for sale on ebay as well..

Should be aquarium lighting.. let me check

aquarium and fish then lighting. Search Aqua Illumination and it should come up

Updated price. $225 is a steal for someone looking for a great nano light!

Check it on ebay as well! Price has been updated on ebay too!

Would you be interested in a Rena XP2 canister filter instead of the Fluval 405?

Back
Top Bottom