Wanted: An answer to a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't figure out what it would be classified as. Its not a large package

Use a priority small box flat rate for about $6,00
To all US continental states

I do have small flat rate boxes too. Just trying to figure our if these ate cheaper because the thing j am shipping is very light.

The cheapest would be first class. That would run you about $2 for something that size.

and if you print the mailing label off of paypal, you get tracking info for free.

If you put a priority label on it you have to ship priority so I'm guessing it'll be 6.00 that's how much the cheapest priority is..... If you have a blank non-priority label they weigh it and first class up to a pound is like 3.00

If you put a priority label on it you have to ship priority so I'm guessing it'll be 6.00 that's how much the cheapest priority is..... If you have a blank non-priority label they weigh it and first class up to a pound is like 3.00

Ok I am going to get some blank labels. I wonder where sells them. I guess walmart :\

Try dollar store first if you have one.

Ours has 6 plain padded 6"x8" envelopes for 1.00 too

Sharpie marker writes on them perfectly, no label needed! Guessing $2. or less to mail, I had one 5 ounces and it was $2.42 priority/firstclass.

Try dollar store first if you have one.

Ours has 6 plain padded 6"x8" envelopes for 1.00 too

Sharpie marker writes on them perfectly, no label needed! Guessing $2. or less to mail, I had one 5 ounces and it was $2.42 priority/firstclass.

I actually was going through my kitchen cabinet and found a whole stack of the labels. And I have about 20 of the ones posted above. And I also have some of the yellow style envelopes.

Back
Top Bottom