angels and plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

delfino

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok people,
i have some angels im looking to get rid of some big and some small plus i have some java moss and some amazon swords i wanna get rid of ill trade or just take them off my hands but i dont wanna ship them.i live in queens so if ya wanna pick them up or if ya live close ill drop them off let me know.i wanna get rid of them asap.

no luck here, try your local fish club, eastcoastcichlids.com might have more locals if you dont want or will not ship.

hi i live in central jersey near the shore and are u giving those away ill gladly take it off of your hand.

my sister bf live out there i just dont no street and my way around some im trying to see if he free monday so we could meet up at a place i no out there

my sister bf live out there i just dont no street and my way around some im trying to see if he free monday so we could meet up at a place i no out there
well i live in howard beach so let me know,and what you would like!

sorry i didnt respond had a flat tire while driving in the rain wont be able to go to ny. i wanted the plants was wondering if u could send it to me and ill give u money for the mailing the plant it to nj they would survive the trip i think.

Back
Top Bottom