Anyone doing Trimming? Low-Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yo, i'm lookin' for anyone that is doing some trimming of any plants that will survive under low-medium lighting. Instead of throwing them out ship them off to me. :D Will pay for shipping via paypal.

A plant I really would like to aquire is some dwarf hairgrass, but I will take anything that will survive under low-medium light conditions, no fertz added, diy co2.

Like I said before will pay for the shipping cost via paypal. Get to me quick because I think i'm buying something off aquabid tomorrow.

i have some corksrew vals and maybe some smaller crypts sp. i could send?

i have some corksrew vals and maybe some smaller crypts sp. i could send?

Well I actually just bought some corkscrew vals (weird) but I might look into your crypts.

You know any of that actual sp. or you got any pics? I don't have the money now since I bought some X-mas moss from maylasia (haha) but christmas is coming up and I should have some extra money.

Just pm me some pics (prefered) or some sp. names.

KK, ill send some pics. You wouldnt happen to have any spare stem plants I need some to build biomass i dont care what they are.

pic of what i sent CZCZ its the same for you

Minus the big snail i know you allready have a problem with those

Attachments

• crypts.jpg
    crypts.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom