Anyone have frags for trade?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

astride13

Aquarium Advice Freak
zoos.jpg

This is a picture of the original colony that I have trimmed. I would like to get some more diversity because the only zoos I have are these two. I have one small rock that I glued 3 groups of polyps on about one week ago and they look healthy.

Anyone interested in a trade? (I'm not picky, and will trade just about anything. Anyone need a wife?)

I can also put some yellow polyps, but I have not been successful in fragging them yet. Any suggestions?

I just took some pictures of my new Pulsating Xenia, so here they are. Hopefully they will grow like weeds so I can frag those too.

xenia_new.jpg

Nice corals!! I might get back with you in a few weeks on the zoos, mine gotta spread a little first ;)

Moved to the barter and trade forum.

Hi all,

I like both of those zoos. I have some zoos, red shrooms, anthelia, and green star polyp. The star polyp has be going for a few months - 2-3" rock piece. I have a huge leather(sinularia .sp?) I could frag too. Has a tint of green in the polyps.

I really want to find some green tipped or odd colored zoos.

Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom