Anyone need some VERY healthy platies???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have tons of these fish in all colors!!! I have blue, orange, blue/orange crossed (looks really cool) some are even rainbow colored (littlle yellow, blue, orange). They all have one thing in common....they all are mickey mouse...with the little mickey mouses on their tails. I will send to you for the price of priority shipping. Please send me a PM and let me know if you want any.....they will be ready to go by next week......reserve yours now. :D

This batch spoken for! Bless you Weasel!!!

Don't worry folks, there will more available shortly. Mom and Pop have been at it again there is tiny babies swimming around in the 55....as soon as they are big enough to see, catch, and ship, I'll post again :D

No THank you you don't know how bad my wife has been wanting some of these. I'm not going to tell her just sprise her when they get here.

ok red here's a picture of the parents of the fish I'll send you when they get older.
edf36ac0.jpg

edf36a2f.jpg

They are GORGEOUS!!!!!! Yes, when the babies are ready send 'em on down!!!! I'll let you know when the platies ship. I tried to do a head count at lunch to see how many are going and I lost count LOL.

Weasel F.
that is so cool of you to surprise your wife like that!!!!

Thanks I ouldn't wait for them to get here to tll her. But she thought I was crazie nd that they where going to be just sunset platies. But when they got here and she got home to see them . She was so so happy. Now she whatchs them everynight when she comes home. Thanks again Red.

Back
Top Bottom