anyone selling in OKLAHOMA near TULSA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

Rudy_627

im desperate for a 55 gallon fish tank but LFS or from a person lemme know if any of ya'll have one around me

Rudy_627 said:
im desperate for a 55 gallon fish tank but IDK if its cheaper at a LFS or from a person lemme know if any of ya'll have one around me

Hi
I have one but I live to for from you.Walmart here has 55 gallon fish tanks for less than the LFS here.You might try to get one there.

Didnt think their was anyone in Tulsa on this board. I dont have a tank but I do Live in Tulsa. Give me a pm,

just wondering if anyone took a look at this forum

I agree that you'll find something standard like a 55 gal cheaper at walmart than at the lfs. Buying something used as far as money goes is the cheapest way to do things, but it can be hard to find just what you're looking for and quite often some cleanup and repair are in order for anything real cheap. IF I remember, this weekend I'll try to contact this lady I know. She has some stuff left over from her pet shop she closed but I'm not sure what she has. She owes me big time. If I find something I'll let you know. It might not be 55 gal though, but I'll let you know. It would be in the west siloam area though as well, so it's a little drive... but we might be able to work something out, IF I can find something for you. I'll keep you posted.

it turns out its a 29 gal im getting FW fish too

I live in omaha, ne. If you can make it here I have a 95gal SW compleate set up with stand. Just add salt sand and fish. 600.00 firm.

Jason

well im also lookin to buy a larger tank in the tulsa area. have looked at walmart and lfs but not what im lookin for. need somethin wider than the standerd 55.

I have a 60 gallon with external overflow, Aqua-C Remora with overflow bubble chamber. I also have a nearly new cannister filter that can go with the tank as well. The setup is 40"x16"x22" and has a matching black stand and tank covers. I live in Dallas, but would be willing to meet you half way or something. PM me if you want more details. The atnk is perfect, I just upgraded to a 175 bowfront and want to get rid of this one for space reasons (translation: the wife sadi I had to!) :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom