For Sale: anything you need fish,coral,plant,invert wise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Money_man1688 said:
Do u have any red cherry shrimp or bulky plants? I have all fake plants and need so live ones that take up some space for my fish to hide in for FW

I can send you a price of that stuff unless your gonna buy from red ruckus..

Where are you located? Trying to find some fish source but I want to get them as close to me as I can to save shipping cost and reduce time in transit.

ilostnemo said:
I know I don't have a following like hn1 does but I'm kinda starting up to sell basically everything listed above in title. You let me know what you need and I can get you a price and shipping will be overnight shipping so it might cost a little more. Let's see how this goes salt, brackish, and fresh.

Need a clown or whatever reef safe fish u got. Going to start adding fish again.

Looking for pair of Australian b&w clown Fish. Tank breed
Let me know if they r available... Willing to wait if price is right
Also looking for 3 green/blue chromis that get along well (I know they sometimes hack the smallest one)

I'm looking for scarlet reef cleaner shrimp, bumble bee snails and spiny star astrea snails. What is your availability on each and what are the prices?

Hi what dried coral do you have for a cold water tank it will also need to be posted to uk

Back
Top Bottom