Aqua C Remora For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello everyone. I have a nearly new Aqua C Remora for sale. It was used for 3 months. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It comes with a Maxi Jet 1200, with the same amount of usage. I am asking $150/offers. I am also selling a Current USA 4x65 watt PC light set. It is the model with 2 lunar lights. It works great also, but I would recommend new lights. I am asking $125 for that. Feels free to contact me with any questions.

Regarding the Current fixture: you mean new bulbs? Just curious. Even so, $125 is a VERY fair price, IMO.

What is the size rating for the Aqua C Remora?

Severum, yes-new bulbs (lamps, etc). They all still work, but they are beyond the recommended time frame for usage.

Roka, I believe the Aqua C Remora is rated up to 75 gallons, I will double check and see if I am correct.

Hmmm, Ok. I was looking for one for my 125G.

Hmmm, maybe a TurboFlotor for a 125. I am sure the Remora would skim well , but it may be a tad under rated for th job.

I'm thinking of ditching my filter on my 55G and adding a sump/fuge. I'll have to go home and measure the inside of my stand. I'll get back to you on the skimmer.

Back
Top Bottom