Aquatronica Group buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Volker

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,
I hope it is OK to post this here. if not, please delete this thread and accept my apologies.

A few guys over at CORA have started a group buy for Aquatronica controllers from Aquarium Obsessed.

Let me quote what they say:
It's not officially associated with any club (and is open to anyone), but we have been organizing the buy on the Central Ohio Reef Aquarists website:

http://www.corareef.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=561

I don't believe that any of your sponsors carry the Aquatronica, so hopefully it's not a conflict.

Here's the deal:

BASIC SYSTEMS- Normal Retail- $598 USD
POOL ORDER PRICING:
3-9 Units- $549 USD EACH
10+ Units- $498 USD Each

A.O. is also running a general offer on a free PC Interface module ($119 value) on orders by Dec 4th. Thus, we're putting our order in on the 4th.

We already have 5 people verbally committed.

Thanks for your time-

-Sean Danekind

The basic system contains the controller, the powerunit and a temp sensor.

If you had your eye on it already, this might be a chance to get yourself a nice xmas gift :)

Please see the link for additional informations and the current status. And we will put in the order on 12/4 so we get the free interface.

Best regards,
Volker

ok, we reached our goal and have 10 orders in :)
In case anybody wanted to wait till the goal has been reached, you can join in now :D
Still 2:30 h left to take advantage of the group buy deal and the additional free interface.
Just don't forget to post in the corareef forum thread so that we can follow up.

Back
Top Bottom