Wanted: As many snails as I can get for $5-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starscaper711

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'd like to buy as many snails as I can get for $5-10, shipped. I'm looking for snails that will become fairly large, so not really looking at mts. Mysteries or Ramshorns would work for sure. Let me know!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm sorry, I thought I replied to this. I'm looking for adults, preferably, although I'm open to raising young.

3yne6ary.jpg

For 10$ I can do 2 adult chestnut mystery snails, 2 apple snails, 2 blue & 2 red ramshorn snails, 2 magenta mystery snails. There are only 2 adult mysteries and the rams horns should be able to breed to;)

Would that include shipping? If so, we have a deal! If not, we may! lol

I'd need to get them over to Florida before Wednesday, the 23rd, or, if that's not possible cheaply, then on the following Tuesday, the 29th, as I won't be home to get them otherwise :\

Would you be able to manage that somehow?

If I ship Monday, you would get them on Thursday. I can hold them for you if you would like:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Also, the price is included;) especially when someone wants them I don't mind sending my snails to good homes:)

I think I'll go ahead and do that, ship it on Monday and I'll stick around to get it on Thursday. Send me your PayPal, and I'll send payment! Thanks again!

Also, the price is included;) especially when someone wants them I don't mind sending my snails to good homes:)

Thanks for that! I have a lot of room for them to explore and plenty of food for them to eat lol. They'll get along great with their tankmates, I promise! lol

From my experience, they are pretty hardy, but like warm pond like settings:) Its nice and warm here in Hawaii all year

Cool! I might get back to you on babies in the future, then lol. How much are you selling for?

Back
Top Bottom