For Sale: Assorted plants, pick and choose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishperson

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello AA! I am selling trimmings and full plants from my 20 gallon tank (LxWxH 24x12x16 inches, Finnex Fugeray Planted+, presurized co2, dry fertilizer). Most plants are relatively free of algae, if any just a bit of GSA or some other dark green algae. The tank is free of disease or pests. Keep in mind plant availability varies and I will be absent sometimes so please stay up to date on PMs. I have:

Staurogyne sp. Porto Velho: tons of this. Grows super well in low or medium light so far for me, creeps along the bottom like ivy, but also grows upwards if left untrimmed. Great plant in all areas of the tank.

Rotala Rotundifolia: pretty nice plant, thin leaves, I recommend medium light for it but low light could work I guess.

Ludwigia Repens: grows well in low or medium light, top is pinkish, good color and fast grower. Only problem is it has some sort of minor calcium deficiency right now, but it will even out if your tank parameters are good.

AR and AR mini: these two are slow growers so I won't have much for a while.

Cryptocoryne Undulata: great color, solid and hardy although fairly slow growth. I won't have it available very often.

Please look at my album for pictures, and comment or PM me for orders with price suggestions (you offer a price and I will make a counter offer, just whatever seems reasonable). You choose and pay for shipping, so if you want it well packaged in a priority box I will do that but it may cost a bit more. I'll also ship in padded envelopes, your choice. Prices will be rather low for the most part. I'm not responsible for any DOAs that are because of mail delay, however if it arrives on time and is in bad shape please take a picture, show me, and I will give you a refund/more plants.

Local pickup is a great option, I live in Raleigh, NC. I will ship but at this point not overseas. Keep in kind that if the weather is bad where you are and the plants are damaged I'm not at fault (I'll tell you first if the forecast is bad though, your choice whether you still want me to ship).

By the way, any advice about shipping plants is welcome, this is my first time but I have read about it and it doesn't seem too hard if done correctly.

How much of the crypt undulata do you have? (If any left?)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How much of the crypt undulata do you have? (If any left?)

Unfortunately not enough to sell and still leave me with some, sorry. Looks like you found some others who have it anyway. Right now I only have a bit of L Repens, some Rotala, and lots of S Porto Velho.

Update: the S Porto Velho is under an identity crisis. I'm not sure exactly what it is at this point, perhaps H Polysperma or S Repens. It was sold to me as S Repens but I doubt it actually is.

This may be an odd question but what is AR?

Can a mod please close this thread. Found out the mystery plant is almost certainly H Polysperma, a noxious weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom