For Sale: Baby unsexed Kribensis in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cornstar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
On February 18th, my kribensis eggs hatched and I had about 100 fries. Because I only have a 55g tank I can not hold more. What's worse is that the parents seem like they are about to breed again.

These babies are healthy, and have been fed hikari first bits, baby brine shrimps, and egg yolks as babies.
Now I feed them NLS spectrum grow, hikari frozen bloodworms and frozen brine shrimps.

Price is 1 for $2 and every 10 you get 1 extra. They should be ready to be sexed in about 2 months or so.

Pick up only in NYC since they're too young to be shipped.

The picture is of the parents and the babies.

Attachments

• image-859536332.jpg
    image-859536332.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 165
  • image-1307077316.jpg
    image-1307077316.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 179
I still have about 35 left. I am probably going to increase price over time as it costs me to hold on to them (extra maintenance and food).

They're about an inch now. Here's a picture.

I won't deliver to long island but I could meet you at grand central.

Attachments

• image-4116577769.jpg
    image-4116577769.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 118
Cornstar said:
I still have about 35 left. I am probably going to increase price over time as it costs me to hold on to them (extra maintenance and food).

They're about an inch now. Here's a picture.

I won't deliver to long island but I could meet you at grand central.

How much would it cost if they were old enough to be sexed and can you sex them? When they are bigger would you ship them?

Bearchumjs said:
How much would it cost if they were old enough to be sexed and can you sex them? When they are bigger would you ship them?

It varies butI would estimate about $4-$5 after they are sexable. It would also depend which gender I have more of. I could definitely sex them in about a month of two.

Which state do you live in? With shipping I am not sure if it is worth it if you buy so little.

Cornstar said:
It varies butI would estimate about $4-$5 after they are sexable. It would also depend which gender I have more of. I could definitely sex them in about a month of two.

Which state do you live in? With shipping I am not sure if it is worth it if you buy so little.

WA state

Back
Top Bottom