For Sale: Bak Pak 2 Reef Ready Protein Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Libby

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I purchased this protein skimmer last month for a reef tank I just set up. I have since purchased a sump and an in sump skimmer (CPR skimmer as well). The Bak Pak skimmer worked great once I got it dialed in, I paid $139.00 for the skimmer and an other $15-20 for the bubble trap which is included. I am asking $110.00 shipped to the lower 48, OBO.
Original box and all paperwork included

Attachments

• image-229188659.png
    image-229188659.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3061226298.png
    image-3061226298.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 86
Libby said:
I purchased this protein skimmer last month for a reef tank I just set up. I have since purchased a sump and an in sump skimmer (CPR skimmer as well). The Bak Pak skimmer worked great once I got it dialed in, I paid $139.00 for the skimmer and an other $15-20 for the bubble trap which is included. I am asking $110.00 shipped to the lower 48, OBO.
Original box and all paperwork included

How about $100.00 shipped or make me an offer (reasonable please)

$60 is a little low with shipping, im looking at $40-45 to put back into my system like I said I just purchased the unit after Christmas so it brand new would do $85 shipped, but that would be the lowest. Thanks

Libby said:
$60 is a little low with shipping, im looking at $40-45 to put back into my system like I said I just purchased the unit after Christmas so it brand new would do $85 shipped, but that would be the lowest. Thanks

Really interested but I'd have to wait a week or two before I buy. So does it blow any micro bubbles?

If you follow the directions and give it time to break in 3-4 days after that I had no micro bubbles. I bought the CPR in sump model and love it, would recommend either skimmer. As of now it's still available

Back
Top Bottom