For Sale: Biocube/nano reef items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
leftyfish said:
Not much, I'm guessing around $5.

ok im definitely interested in the koralia i should have a definate by sunday im not sure how paypal works to be honest if i can il be usein my dads

jwsfisher said:
Ok yeah. How my friend said he did it was he got overnight shipping and put it in a one gallon bag of water and then in a box. He said it was about 10-15 dollars. I really am more interested in the corals due to the fact that I have a lot of rock already but only a little coral. What's you price for the coral.

I don't think I can get the corals off... Let me look into it, if I can I'll let you know. Where do you live? There is a local place, tidal gardens and he list stuff on eBay starting at $10, he combines shipping too, I think it is $39 overnight.

I live in palm beach Florida. Zip code, 33470. I can take the rocks that the corals are on. What's the price for the corals and the rocks that they are on.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
i dont miind if coraline is on it. just a question has the tank ever had a disease outbreak?

I don't believe so, I thought fish had ich but unfortunately it was the tank cycling and the fish died due to ammonia ( bought it used on craig's list and didn't know enough at the time). Parameters after tank cycled have been great, and fish and inverts all happy, so no diseases that I know of, and I added the koralia.

okk thanks this is my first sw ever and i just added a fish today but im interested il need dads aproval to use his paypall so please if i can't get the funds right away il try as fast as i can to get them i want this darn power head lol. how come tanks comin down are you gettin outta the hobby?

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
okk thanks this is my first sw ever and i just added a fish today but im interested il need dads aproval to use his paypall so please if i can't get the funds right away il try as fast as i can to get them i want this darn power head lol. how come tanks comin down are you gettin outta the hobby?

LOL!! I bought a 72g, 29 was too small, hahaha...my husband wishes I was getting out of the hobby. The 72 came with a ton of rock and power heads, etc, so I don't need all the things I put on the 29g.

upgrade nice im jealous all i have is 15fw 10sw and mabye in the coming months a 14cube im 14 and have spent all this money on my babies lol

Still for sale:

20" nova extreme pro 6 bulb x 18w fixture modified slightly with led kit, has 4 white LEDs on it for moon light, I run two and unplugged two. $254 new, two months old, will sell for $200 for local pickup, $220 insured shipping. Enough light for anything you want to grow.

Aqualife 115 protein skimmer, one month old, works great on the biocube 29 or similar sized tank, modified air intake, this thing is a work horse, $40, $54 new.

Is the skimmer a hang out kinda of setup? Would it fit under the stock hood I guess I mean to ask...

I really wish I could on the lights, I'm pretty much tapped out..lol

It fits down in the hood, I've seen it on nano reef or YouTube. It works awesome, pulls dark green crap out of the water. And I modified the air intake so it can go down far enough to fit in hood.

When were you planning on listing it on ebay? I might have to do some research and see where it would go. I still haven't put in the media basket and fuge I got from you. :)

Back
Top Bottom