For Sale: Biocube/nano reef items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leftyfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
20" nova extreme pro 6 bulb x 18w fixture modified slightly with led kit, has 4 white LEDs on it for moon light, I run two and unplugged two. $254 new, two months old, will sell for $200 for local pickup, $220 insured shipping. Enough light for anything you want to grow.

InTank media basket, $35, sells for $48 new, 1 month old.

Intank refuge basket, $15, sells for $26 new, can include some chaeto if you need it, 1 month old.

Aqualife 115 protein skimmer, one month old, works great on the biocube or similar sized tank, modified air intake, this thing is a work horse, $40, $54 new.

Koralia nano 425 with magnet, $20, $33 new, 1 month old.

Local pickup only for rimless Biocube 29 with 30+ lbs of live rock, some tag a long corals, 50 lbs of sand (if wanted), pair of clown fish, and modified coralife MH fixture that has four moon lights, $350, Located near Akron Ohio.

Would you be willing to sell the rock with the corals on it? I live in palm beach Florida. Zip code 33470. Would you be able to ship them.

Hi. I'm interested in both the media basket and the fuge basket. If you can ship what's the cost going to 32738?

Thanks a bunch!

Ok got it. It's all good. If you dont have a local buyer I'll take them of your hands. What types do you have.

Still available:
20" nova extreme pro 6 bulb x 18w fixture modified slightly with led kit, has 4 white LEDs on it for moon light, I run two and unplugged two. $254 new, two months old, will sell for $200 for local pickup, $220 insured shipping. Enough light for anything you want to grow.

Aqualife 115 protein skimmer, one month old, works great on the biocube or similar sized tank, modified air intake, this thing is a work horse, $40, $54 new.

Koralia nano 425 with magnet, $20, $33 new, 1 month old.

Local pickup only for rimless Biocube 29 with 30+ lbs of live rock, some tag a long corals, 50 lbs of sand (if wanted), pair of clown fish, and modified coralife MH fixture that has four moon lights, $350, Located near Akron Ohio.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
im interested in the korlia power head is it to strong for a 10g ?

I am not sure, I used it in a 29g and I think I could have had 2x that and it wouldn't have been an issue. Not sure on the 10 gallon, anyone?

jwsfisher said:
Roc and corals for local pickup only correct? No shipping?

Well, I haven't heard back from the local person, so it's still up for grabs. I hesitate to ship because I would have to keep it in water correct? It seems like it would weigh a lot. The corals are blue mushrooms, a bumpy mushroom, button polyps (I think) and green bubble tip majanos. The rock does have a good build up of coralline algae, I want to say it is Fiji and bali, but I could be mistaken, I know it was $10/lb fully cured.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
il pm around and if its not to strong would you mind holding it till sunday Tuesday latest

Not a problem holding it, I'll have to soak it overnight anyway to get the corraline off it.

Ok yeah. How my friend said he did it was he got overnight shipping and put it in a one gallon bag of water and then in a box. He said it was about 10-15 dollars. I really am more interested in the corals due to the fact that I have a lot of rock already but only a little coral. What's you price for the coral.

Back
Top Bottom