For Sale or trade: Black moscow guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aluka

Aquarium Advice Freak
For sale:

Black Moscow guppies $10 per trio.

Shipping is $10, in an insulated box. No heat packs (too warm in most places), please only buy if its over 50 where you are during the day.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5155[1].jpg
    IMG_5155[1].jpg
    131 KB · Views: 322
What are the details on the guppies?

I'm mainly interested in black guppies that have been black offspring for a few generations so ensure that its strained.

I'm wanting to have a black Moscow with blue in the tail so I want some pure black moscows to start pairing with my Aqua tail guppies.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll trade for panda guppies =D

I got these guppies from my friend who purchased them from Luke Roebuck at luke's show guppies. I have had them for almost a year and have not gotten anything thing other than blacks. Although, there was one fry that looked deep purple, but it turned black when it reached adulthood.

Okay,

I'm still searching for the right blue finned guppies to breed into the black moscows, so yours will probably be accounted for by then, but I will keep you stored for the future and maybe I can get some from the next batch of fry.

Thanks for the info and hopefully I can buy some from you soon!

I have some solid blue japanese grass guppies.

What trades are you interested in?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Aluka,

I was wondering if you had any black moscows now. Its warm enough to ship and I'm ready to buy :)

sorry i'm out for a while, maybe in a month or two

Okay, thanks! I'll check in in a month or so if I haven't found any.

I'll trade for panda guppies =D

I got these guppies from my friend who purchased them from Luke Roebuck at luke's show guppies. I have had them for almost a year and have not gotten anything thing other than blacks. Although, there was one fry that looked deep purple, but it turned black when it reached adulthood.

I just had a drop of panda fry, maybe when you get more moscows we can trade trio for trio!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom