Wanted: Blue jelly/Blue velvet shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, looking for some new shrimp! I have lots and lots of red cherries in my community tank and they are awesome! But now I am wanting to have a cool shrimp-only tank and I think blue neo shrimp are just what I need! I love the colors of the blue jellies, or the blue velvet/rilis. Regular or high grade is fine, as long as I can afford it lol. If you, or someone you can refer me to, is breeding this awesome shrimp, PLEASE let me buy some from you! Thanks! :)

I don't have them and I don't know any breeders. But, if you look on aquabid, you will find them. Might be harder to find the blue neos. Lots of blue pearls but I don't think that's what you're looking for. Sometimes I've seen auctions that start at a dollar and have a really short time period. People have gotten 10-15 blue velvet rillis for very cheap. Like $10-15.

There is ONE auction right now for the Blue Velvets. I have also looked online at a couple of breeders' websites but everyone seems to be out of stock. Definitely don't want the Blue Pearls. I will just keep stalking AquaBid until I get what I want!

Yeah the blue pearls get this greenish hue that I'm not a big fan of. Definitely keep checking aquabid and if you're lucky someone who has them will post on this thread.

WOOHOO! I just purchased some blue velvets from AquaBid! Sooooo excited for them to come in next week! I have some decorating to do for their new home! :)

Matthew at EsoticoAquatics. I found him on AquaBid, and he also sells from his website. I got a great deal, and actually bought all his stock lol. Hopefully he will have more soon that I can take off his hands until mine start breeding.

Oh I've seen some of his auctions. He starts em at like a dollar for high quality stuff. I'll take a look at his website, I've seen some top notch neos in his auctions.

Oh yeah it's getting hot down there. I'm in Colorado and this past week was 90s every day. This week is suppose to be in the 80s or so. I'm taking advantage of it lol. Selling some plants and buying some snails. I checked out that guys site. I might have to get some rcs off him.

80 degrees?! Sooo jealous! It was 106 here today! I am not meant to live in TX. I am really excited bc we are heading up to Aspen in August so hopefully we will have some nicer weather to look forward to! (And yes, I will consider anything under 100 nice weather!)

I have a gazillion RCS so I definitely don't ever EVER need to buy more, but I am going to be on the lookout for when he gets more BV in.

Yeah the mountains he like highs of 60-70s in the summer. But their winters pretty much suck. Besides skiing, snowboarding, etc

I have Blue Velvets, PM me for details if you're interested.

img_2546466_0_216f40b58636d2df1f11d59231a6c702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom