Wanted: Blue Star Endlers, Panda Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Send me a PM and I can put you in contact with a breed that's in my Aquarium society.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well, probably that would be someone who's more closer than I am, Mogurako... Maybe it's better that she'll contact that person as well. At least, if that's a breed she wants. Caus' she's been asking for blue stars and panda guppies. Overhere panda guppies are very common as well.

If she can't find those strains at your contact than I'll be happy to help her out.

Does this person within your aquarium society also have strains which I haven't got. For I'd be interested myself as well in new strains.

Keep me posted!

Well, probably that would be someone who's more closer than I am, Mogurako... Maybe it's better that she'll contact that person as well. At least, if that's a breed she wants. Caus' she's been asking for blue stars and panda guppies. Overhere panda guppies are very common as well.

If she can't find those strains at your contact than I'll be happy to help her out.

Does this person within your aquarium society also have strains which I haven't got. For I'd be interested myself as well in new strains.

Keep me posted!

I know for a fact they have the Laguna Campoma Blue stars and Orange line guppies from Rio Moricha because I sold them my colonies. I'm not sure if they have pandas or not.

Please send me a PM with your strain list as I am always on the look out for rare wild type livebears.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom