For Sale: Blyxa japonica, peacock moss, flame moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aluka

Aquarium Advice Freak
HI, did a tank rescape

Selling Blyxa japonica $1/each or $4/5 (have 20 total)- Pending
Selling peacock moss $7/golfball
Selling Flame moss $7/goflball

Shipping is $6 for priority, Can send to be held by post office if you wont be there for pickup. Optional heat pack $2

Package deal 20 blyxa + 1 moss golfball (peacock or flame moss) for 24 shipped.- Pending

Also selling 30 unsexed N class pure endlers fry/juvies $20
Shipping is $10 priority + Optional heat pack $2

Any light, does not need fertilizers.

They are grown in my crs tank 10 gallon thing with 1 13watt 6500k bulb, with no ferts.

Of course they will grow faster in high light with co2 and ferts, but not needed.

Any light, does not need fertilizers.

They are grown in my crs tank 10 gallon thing with 1 13watt 6500k bulb, with no ferts.

Of course they will grow faster in high light with co2 and ferts, but not needed.

Ok just enter to be sure. What about the blyxa?

blyxa needs medium light, can be in low light but will grow extremely slow. I dont fert them either.. (i dont use fert generally because most of my tanks are shrimp tanks)

HI, did a tank rescape

Selling Blyxa japonica $1/each or $4/5 (have 20 total)
Selling Flame moss $7/goflball

Shipping is $6 for priority, Can send to be held by post office if you wont be there for pickup. Optional heat pack $2

Package deal 20 blyxa + 1 moss golfball (peacock or flame moss) for 24 shipped.

If blyxa japonica is what shows up in google images when i do the search I want the package of 20 blyxa japonica and golf ball of moss for $24 shipped. I sent you a PM, but can you post any photos of the blyxa japonica. Is that stuff ok for foreground cover?

i see it used as a foreground in tall tanks, they are about 4-5 inches tall, they have never grown more than 6 inches in my 10 gallon tank.

Heres pictures of the blyxa and the peacock moss, the flame moss is downstairs, Its late and everyone is asleep, i'll take a picture tomorrow

but here is a picture from google, my flame looks exactly like this except mine is taller because its over grown and needs a trim.

2010.05.16.%20flame%20moss.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1936[3].jpg
    IMG_1936[3].jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3082[1].jpg
    IMG_3082[1].jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1396[2].jpg
    IMG_1396[2].jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 83
elling Blyxa japonica $1/each or $4/5 (have 20 total)- Pending
Selling Flame moss $7/goflball - Sold out

Package deal 20 blyxa + 1 moss golfball (peacock or flame moss) for 24 shipped.- Pending

Back
Top Bottom