For Sale: Breaking down 29g SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanS180

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, so I have a few things to sell as I'm breaking down my smaller tank. Have no need for it now that a majority of its inhabitants are in my 90g. Here's what I got.

-29g tank and cabinet/stand
-Odyssey T5 light 96w w/new bulbs(one of the holders for the bulbs is broke but still does its job, also the moonlight wire is chewed up a lil but still works)
-2 425 koralia powerheads
-1 maxi Jett 400
-1 skilter 250 filter/skimmer with extra filter pads, also customized for a noiseless skimmer.
-20-30 lbs of Live rock still in the tank
*also have 2 broken MJ1200's that need impellers for sale.

shoot me an offer, will consider any and all offers!

I prefer local pick up in South jersey but I am willing to ship a few of these items. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks!!

Hey guys, so I have a few things to sell as I'm breaking down my smaller tank. Have no need for it now that a majority of its inhabitants are in my 90g. Here's what I got.

-29g tank and cabinet/stand
-Odyssey T5 light 96w w/new bulbs(one of the holders for the bulbs is broke but still does its job, also the moonlight wire is chewed up a lil but still works)
-2 425 koralia powerheads
-1 maxi Jett 400
-1 skilter 250 filter/skimmer with extra filter pads, also customized for a noiseless skimmer.
-20-30 lbs of Live rock still in the tank
*also have 2 broken MJ1200's that need impellers for sale.

shoot me an offer, will consider any and all offers!

I prefer local pick up in South jersey but I am willing to ship a few of these items. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks!!

Shipping on 10lbs live rock to 46902? Also...shipping on a Powerhead?

Shipping on 10lbs live rock to 46902? Also...shipping on a Powerhead?

Live rock, tank and stand are the only things I will not ship mainly due to inexperience. Thru UPS tho youre probably looking at $40-50 for shipping.

For one powerhead, you're looking at no more than $6-7 more than likely (USPS)

Ok, well I have a 20 gallon tank that I just set up. I am a newbie to saltwater. I was wondering if you could tell me how many powerheads I will need for my tank? Will I need both of yours or just one?

Ok, well I have a 20 gallon tank that I just set up. I am a newbie to saltwater. I was wondering if you could tell me how many powerheads I will need for my tank? Will I need both of yours or just one?

That's up to u. In my 29 I have 3 total. I like to get as much water circulation as possible but at the same time not being overkill with it.

I do have sand, however I will not ship it. No extra salt, as I do have another tank up & running.

Oh lol ok. Thank for responding. I recently got some puffers and I am slowly gonna have to convert them over to salt water.

Price on maxijet, power heads, light fixture And skimmer and shipping quote to 04401?

Where in south jersey? I'm in sewell...night be interested in a few things there..including some rock.

Back
Top Bottom