For Sale: Breaking Down 55g Tall Cichlid $350

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrbee2828

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Many of you that hang out in the DIY section here may have seen my cichlid build last year as I ventured back into the hobby. (http://bit.ly/Z7qpdZ) My fish are out growing the tank and maturing quickly. I'm going to break the tank down soon and wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying the entire setup. If not, are you interested in any of the parts? $350 for everything obo. PM me about specific pieces. The glass has some good scratches on it. All the equipment and live stock are more detailed in the build thread.

finished-tank-01.jpg

Things I could ship that would be worth it are probably the 3D background, the large driftwood, the fake hollow rock, lights etc. I think everything else is too heavy I think. If you're local then that's another story.

In other news, I have partnered with a friend and we started a company at the beginning of the year. I can drill the tank and make overflow boxes if you're interested in converting this to SW and doing away with the DIY PVC.

I ended up selling it the other weekend locally. Just the stand, canopy and glass. I sold the fish just before that. No one seemed to be interested in a package deal. If you're local and want something made I can work with you... let me know. I do much better work than this now lol :)

Back
Top Bottom