Wanted: Breeding bettas or other breeding pairs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Selling guppies - pics on profile - 3-4 months old - almost ready to breed. Message if interested.

No, thanks anyways! Looking more for betters, and more popular but less common fish. I can go to lfs and buy groups of those.

I have a colony of about 6-10 breeder convicts. Some being the pink fancy fined.
Also have cich breeders
Also have Bristlenose plecos breeding

I have plenty of convicts. The bn is it albino or brown pair? Sellin pair or fry? PM me thanks

Btw im nit going to pay a ton of money because i can get fish locally n wholesale prices also. So i am looking to pay similar price

i got bettas male and females ,red ct males 2,2 hm blue and red females one hm white female, hm dark blue female.

ok well if you can get hm females for 5.00 were and shipping for 10.00 please tell me cost me a lot more . sorry i don't have any for 3.00 go buy them on aqurbid.

just so you know that thee are not like pet shop fish, what you see is what you will get when you breed thee fish not some mixed up junk like you get at wal-mart. or a retail store .

Lol i know thank you my friend. I di not buy junk fish. I know what i can get and if im goin to buy, and i can get for same price u offer minus shipping ill jist buy locally. Jist want to see whats oit there. I appreciate your offer. My dealer does not sell "junk" only hi quality and they do not keep bettas in "bowls or jars" like other stores. Again, thanks for your offer.

as i said what the name of them a i sell al over net have lot of breeder friends and can buy whole sale to so if you know some one better buy from please pm with there name i would like to buy from them.

I will talk to my buddy tomorrow. If you get wholesale,
Pm me we can discuss better price. I have 21 drilled 10 gallon tabks i will need to stock

How bout you tell me how much a breeder pair of bristlenoses would cost you then and I'll think if it's worth it to sell

Those you cal find common all over
Forums and aquatic bidding sites for cheap. If i can buy 10 growem out and let them pair n pair $15-$20 for 10 id do it. Gonna ask ny dealer tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom