Wanted: breeding pair of bristle nose plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fadetoblack06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am in search of a breeding pair of bristle nose plecos. I live in south east wisconsin so if someone is local. Between Milwaukee and Chicago please let me know what you have.

Too bad it is too cold to ship - i have a breeding pair of albino longfin bristlenose that have already given me 3 spawns in three months - I have too many babies now LOL See my earlier posts for pics if you'd like. Wish you were local....
Clare

Sorry - forgot to add that I am in California - just wish I could send them your way but do not want to chance the cold weather. Perhaps if you still are looking when the weather warms up.....

Clare said:
Sorry - forgot to add that I am in California - just wish I could send them your way but do not want to chance the cold weather. Perhaps if you still are looking when the weather warms up.....

How much are you selling them for?

I have breeding pairs of brown BN that also produce some albino and calico fry available. Shipping isn't a problem, I have styro to insulate boxes and 72 hour heat packs on hand.
Pairs are $20, Priority Mail shipping would probably be $16 more.
Unsexed juvies are $3/each or $15/6, and shipping cost is a little lower.

Back
Top Bottom